App Academy Curriculum
Coursework for App Academy, taken via a/A Open which is a Remote/Part-time course.
You can find occasional updates & recaps on my blog. Direct links to my work can be found in the sections below.
The required "pre-work" before the course begins. This is approx. 100 hours of programming foundational work to prepare students for the course.
Course Work (links to my notes & homework from each section)
- Enumerables & Debugging
- Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming
- RSpec & TDD
- LRU Cache
View some of my completed projects
- Ghost – a word game
- Maze Solvers – One recursive sover, and one A* implementation
- N-Queens – Simple backtracking algorithm to solve N-Queens
- Sudoku – Playable Sudoku game (CLI), brute force solver
- Memory Puzzle – Playable Match 2 game (CLI)
- WordChainer – Given two words of equal length, build a chain of words connecting them
- Minesweeper – Playable Minesweeper (CLI)
- Tic Tac Toe AI – AI that can't be beaten at Tic Tac Toe
- Chess – Playable Chess (CLI)
- Poker – TDD Poker (CLI)
- HashMap + LRU Cache – Built required data structures to make a cache