_____ __ __ ____ ___ / ___// // / ____ __ __ / __ `__ \/ __ \/ // /_/ __ \/ / / / / / / / / / /_/ /__ __/ /_/ / /_/ / /_/ /_/ /_/\____/ /_/ / .___/\__, / /_/ /____/ http://m64py.sourceforge.net A frontend for Mupen64Plus
M64Py is a Qt5 front-end (GUI) for Mupen64Plus, a cross-platform plugin-based Nintendo 64 emulator. Front-end is written in Python and it provides a user-friendly interface over the Mupen64Plus shared library.
- Changeable emulation plugins for audio, core, input, rsp, video
- Selection of emulation core
- Configuration dialogs for core, plugin and input settings
- ROMs list with preview images
- Input bindings configuration
- Cheats support
- Support gzip, bzip2, zip, rar and 7z archives
- Video extension (embedded OpenGL window)
sudo apt-get install python-pyqt5 pyqt5-dev-tools python-pyqt5.qtopengl
To install just the Python dependencies:
pip install -r requirements.txt --user
This will not install the other system dependencies which are listed above.
You can also drop the
--user flag and run as root user if you want to
install system-wide, but this is not recommended, as this will likely
screw up your distro's package management.
python setup.py build followed by
python setup.py install
python setup.py build python setup.py install --user
If you use the
--user flag, make sure
~/.local/bin is in your
user's path environment variable.
M64Py is free/libre software released under the terms of the GNU GPL license.
Please see the
COPYING file for details.