Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
You may get prompted about a couple of new/changed config options when upgrading (receiver max range, and JSON refresh interval if you had it set to zero previously).
- Fix UTC clock display in non-UTC timezones.
- Layout tweaks in the info panel.
- Change plane color if we have not seen a recent position update (previously, any type of message was enough).
- Fix thinko in skipping over decoded message samples in the 2.4MHz demodulator.
- Fix a couple of problems found by valgrind.
- Fix several problems with surface position decoding and relative position decoding.
- Fix hang on exit after SIGINT.
- Add --max-range parameter. Use it for relative position limits, and to discard bad position results.
- Display message rate (30 sec average) on the webmap.
- Restart lighttpd on package upgrade if we changed its config files.
- Require that the JSON refresh interval is at least 1, as it is used to control the webmap refresh rate even if JSON files are not being written.