Nathan Long nathanl
- authority 1,096 Authority helps you authorize actions in your Rails app. It's ORM-neutral and has very little fancy syntax; just group your models under one or more Authorizer classes and write plain Ruby methods …
- searchlight 448 Searchlight helps you build searches from options via Ruby methods that you write.
- secret_santa 13 Ruby script for choosing and notifying secret santas
- persistentPanel 8 A jQuery plugin to toggle a panel and remember its position
- demo_hashes 8
Repositories contributed to
- adamhunter/dossier 277 Ruby-based report generation/presentation Rails engine.
- postmodern/ruby-install 655 Installs Ruby, JRuby, Rubinius, MagLev or MRuby
- flyerhzm/bullet 3,134 help to kill N+1 queries and unused eager loading
- sferik/rails_admin 5,261 RailsAdmin is a Rails engine that provides an easy-to-use interface for managing your data
- ruby-amqp/rubybunny.info 2 rubybunny.info source code
Contributions in the last year 203 total Mar 31, 2014 – Mar 31, 2015
Longest streak 4 days September 21 – September 24
Current streak 0 days Last contributed