- authority 1,243 Authority helps you authorize actions in your Rails app. It's ORM-neutral and has very little fancy syntax; just group your models under one or more Authorizer classes and write plain Ruby methods …
- searchlight 494 Searchlight helps you build searches from options via Ruby methods that you write.
- secret_santa 17 Ruby script for choosing and notifying secret santas
- demo_hashes 10 Demonstration of how hashes work - explanation at http://nathanmlong.com/2015/10/reimplementing-rubys-hash/
- nokogiri_bang_finders 9 Adds XML finders to Nokogiri that raise if nothing is found.
598 contributions in the last year
3 Pull Requests
- Open #1149 Ensure that file:write_file/3 can use `writev` if given `raw` mode
- Open #119 Make it obvious which gem this is
- Closed #5154 Let `File.write` and `File.write!` take advantage of `writev`
1 Issue reported
- Open #120 Any way to set edge direction?