Nathan Long nathanl
- authority 1,139 Authority helps you authorize actions in your Rails app. It's ORM-neutral and has very little fancy syntax; just group your models under one or more Authorizer classes and write plain Ruby methods …
- searchlight 463 Searchlight helps you build searches from options via Ruby methods that you write.
- secret_santa 13 Ruby script for choosing and notifying secret santas
- nokogiri_bang_finders 9 Adds XML finders to Nokogiri that raise if nothing is found.
- demo_hashes 8
Repositories contributed to
- adamhunter/dossier 292 Ruby-based report generation/presentation Rails engine.
- haml/haml 2,757 HTML Abstraction Markup Language - A Markup Haiku
- rust-lang/rust 12,775 A safe, concurrent, practical language.
- postmodern/ruby-install 744 Installs Ruby, JRuby, Rubinius, MagLev or MRuby
- sferik/rails_admin 5,451 RailsAdmin is a Rails engine that provides an easy-to-use interface for managing your data
Contributions in the last year 148 total Jul 30, 2014 – Jul 30, 2015
Longest streak 4 days September 21 – September 24
Current streak 0 days Last contributed