Clone this wiki locally
Please note: this is still very much alpha code.
- Fix '... and where' text when it is the first group
- Add tests! Set up Travis CI
- Provide all the features in the ransack demo. e.g. needs to support multiple levels of nested groups, and multiple sorts.
- Reorganise so that 'data-content' attributes aren't used to store HTML. Instead. generate new rows/groups from a json list of attributes and predicates. (The current approach is a bit ugly.)
- Add a few extra UI features like date ranges
- Better search on associations - look up the currently selected value when the form is refreshed
- Provide some basic CSS that can be customized by the user (twitter bootstrap is currently supported)
- Sort out the speed issues in ransack - so that generating the search form doesn't take a couple of seconds. Even if the first request takes a little while, we should be able to cache calculations and SQL queries on the models. For a current workaround, read https://github.com/ndbroadbent/ransack_ui/wiki/Need-caching-:-aka-why-is-ransack_ui-slow%3F