A PC Emulator implemented by WebAssembly.
- THIS IS JUNK
- IBM PC compatible
- CPU: 486SX
- Some features are missing such as 16bit protected mode
- Memory: 640KB ought to be enough for anybody.
- i8259 PIC
- i8254 Timer & Sound
- MPU-401 - UART mode Only
- VGA - mode 03 and 13 only
- FDC (non standard interface)
- Supported: 160KB, 360KB, 640KB, 720KB, 1.2MB, 1.4MB and 512 bytes (Boot Sector Only)
How to detect this virtual machine by software
- In 486 mode, when the CPUID instruction is executed with EAX = 00000000, the result will be EBX = ECX = EDX = 0x4D534157 ('WASM')
- Otherwise, undefined.
|osz||It seems working|
|FreeDOS (16bit)||It seems working|
|Floppy Bird||Needs a patch|
|Invaders game in 512 bytes||It seems working|
Copyright (C)2019 Nerry