A Mono-repo combining all of my home automation projects & configuration
See individual project
README.md's for more information of each.
- blindkit: A project to connect with 433.92MHz wireless roller blinds from RAEX.
- home-assistant: Home Assistant configuration.
- custom_components: A collection of my custom components developed for Home Assistant
- pcbs: A collection of PCB designs for ESP8266 integrated use-cases.
Not all the fun gets to happen inside this repo. Here is a collection of other projects I have built that for the sake of simplicity of deployment do not live within this repo.
- nessclient: A python implementation/abstraction of the Ness D8x / D16x Serial Interface ASCII protocol
- miio-go: An implementation of the miIO home protocol by Xiaomi written in Golang.
- samsungwsctl: A minimal alternative to samsungctl for controlling newer (>2019) Samsung Smart TVs
- cf-ddns: Extendable Cloudflare DDNS Updater written in Golang
- appdaemon-testing: Ergonomic and pythonic unit testing for AppDaemon apps. Utilities to allow you to test your AppDaemon home automation apps using all the pythonic testing patterns you are already familiar with.