Zenbu MX Cloner
Adds MX Cloner support to Zenbu.
This add-on is also a teaching aid/example for developers who wish to modify the display of Zenbu column data using the following hooks:
- ExpressionEngine 2.x
- Zenbu 1.5.5+ (Get it here)
- MX Cloner (You could run this add-on without MX Cloner, but it won't actually clone entries)
- Download the add-on, and rename the folder to zenbu_mx_cloner
- Place the zenbu_mx_cloner folder into your ExpressionEngine's third_party folder (typically found at system/expressionengine/third_party)
- In the Control Panel, under Add-ons => Extensions, click on the "Enable" link next to Zenbu MX Cloner Extension
- Enable the column display from Zenbu "Display settings" section.