A list of all papers on Semantic Segmentation and the datasets they use. This site is maintained by Holger Caesar. From March 15, 2018, it will not be updated anymore. To complement or correct it, please contact me at holger-at-it-caesar.com or visit it-caesar.com. Also checkout really-awesome-gan and our COCO-Stuff dataset.
For details which paper uses which dataset, please open the Google Drive document.
- RTSeg: Real-time Semantic Segmentation Comparative Study
- Indoor Scene Understanding in 2.5/3D: A Survey
- A 2017 Guide to Semantic Segmentation with Deep Learning by Qure AI
- A Review on Deep Learning Techniques Applied to Semantic Segmentation
- Computer Vision for Autonomous Vehicles: Problems, Datasets and State-of-the-Art [Webpage]