🚨 🚨 🚨 WARNING! 🚨 🚨 🚨
This is a barely tested collection of scripts written by someone who has never written a bash script for other people to use! It involves the dd command and sudo. This is VERY DANGEROUS - please do not run it unless you have read and fully understood what it will do. Better yet, read the scripts to learn how to do things yourself. In any case, I'm not responsible for anything that you do with this code.
A collection of scripts that correctly sets up Fedora to run off your PinePhone SD card.
- f2fs-tools (for mkfs.f2fs)
- uboot-tools (for mkimage)
- qemu-user-static (for qemu-aarch64-static)
- Use bash.
fishand other weird shells are unsupported.
.envwith your own variables.
- Ensure that all of your SD card partitions are unmounted, but visible in
sudo bash all.sh, verify the information presented whenever it asks you to confirm.
- Run all scripts other than 00-download-files.sh as root, and from this (README.md) directory! Do not directly run anything in the phone-scripts folder!
- If a script fails midway through, some things may still be mounted.
cleanup.shwill attempt to unmount everything. Once again, run it as root!