Norman Maurer normanmaurer
- netty-in-action 230
- niosmtp 37 NIO implementation of a SMTP/LMTP Client
- niosmtpproxy 8 A fully async SMTP Proxy which allows to easily plugin hooks which allows todo all kind of filtering
- camel-smtp 6 Allow to startup an SMTP Server which will listen for new SMTP connections and inject the message into a camel route
- autobahntestsuite-maven-plugin 3 Maven plugin that runs tests of the autobahntestsuite as port of your build
Repositories contributed to
- netty/netty 5,132 Netty project - an event-driven asynchronous network application framework
- netty/netty-tcnative 22 A fork of Apache Tomcat Native, based on finagle-native
- netty/netty-website 11 An Awestruct project that generates the Netty project web site
- netty/netty.github.com 7 The collection of static resources such as Javadoc and Cross-references, served by Github Pages
- hornetq/hornetq 186 HornetQ is an open source project to build a multi-protocol, embeddable, very high performance, clustered, asynchronous messaging system.
Contributions in the last year 525 total Aug 30, 2014 – Aug 30, 2015
Longest streak 8 days April 8 – April 15
Current streak 5 days August 25 – August 29
- Pushed 10 commits to netty/netty Aug 25 – Aug 29
- Pushed 3 commits to netty/netty-tcnative Aug 26 – Aug 27
10 Pull Requests
- Closed #4166 [#2677] Remove unnessary synchronized in SpdySessionHandler
- Closed #4165 Spdy synchronize remove
- Closed #4164 Use ChannelException when ChannelConfig operation fails in epoll.
- Closed #4159 Upgrade to netty-tcnative-1.3.33.Fork6
- Closed #4158 Only try to obtain SO_LINGER on close if fd is still open.
- Closed #4157 [#4147] Allow to disable recycling
- Closed #57 Upgrade os-maven-plugin
- Closed #4149 Allow to get details of the Thread that powers a SingleThreadEventExe…
- Closed #4137 [#4110] Correct javadocs of MpscLinkedQueue
- Closed #4136 [#4127] Correctly set traffic class and so linger.
2 Issues reported
- Open #18335 AbstractNodeQueue.count() should only be called from one consumer
- Open #4150 Http2ConnectionHandler leak