Flexible and fluent interface for searching the file system
npm install --save filehound
The example below prints all of the files in a directory that have the
.json file extension:
const FileHound = require('filehound'); const files = FileHound.create() .paths('/some/dir') .ext('json') .find(); files.then(console.log);
For more examples and API details, see API documentation
To generate a test coverage report:
npm run coverage
- If you're unsure if a feature would make a good addition, you can always create an issue first.
- We aim for 100% test coverage. Please write tests for any new functionality or changes.
- Any API changes should be fully documented.
- Make sure your code meets our linting standards. Run
npm run lintto check your code.
- Maintain the existing coding style. There are some settings in
- Be mindful of others when making suggestions and/or code reviewing.