WatWhenWhere is an open-source web-app that allows UW students to find common meeting times between any number of friends. It’s optimized for PC, mobile and tablets.
- Head to WatWhenWhere.
- Login with either Facebook or Google integrated login.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to upload your UW schedule from Quest.
- Congratualtions, you've created an account!
- From the main menu, click on 'View Friends'.
- Under the 'Add Friends' subtitle, you can type in a name or UID to search for friends.
- Click the plus sign beside the name of the person you want to add to befriend them.
Doing a Compare
- From the main menu, click on 'Compare Schedules'.
- Under the 'Add Friends' subtitle, use the select box to add friends you want to compare with.
- When you're done adding friends, click the 'Update' button to refresh the table.
- Yellow timeslots represent common available times.
- Use the two arrows beside the current day to change the date.
Nathaniel Woodthorpe (Facebook/Google Login implementation, backend PHP and JS)
Sarth Frey (Python core algorithms)
Edward Lu (Design and implementation of website front-end)
Shakeel Rao (Schedule parsing)