Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- caught a few bugs in the timeseries and kullback leibler blocks
- made some nice UI changes
- introduced an exponential block so I can make a Poisson Process for the nice folks at the nychackr meetup
#SRCCON special release. A few loose ends tidied up so as to not look too terribly unprofessional introducing streamtools to the news nerds.
- updated histogram block to allow non-string types (though still no bucketing of real values)
- tidying to toemail connections
- elastigo and go-nsq version bumps
- attempts to make websocket and http stream more stable
- new webRequest block for more robust http requests
- new bang block
- new categorial distribution block
- new packbycount block
- new packbyinterval block
- new parseCSV block
- websocket stability improvements
- renaming of block ids through API and UI
- citibike interactive tour
- import st .json patterns through CLI (add paths as command line arguments)
- improvements to fromFile (now pollable)
- improvements to email block
- renamed pack to packbyvalue
- added Godep for dependency support
- UI improvements
- blocks are now are listed by category (and have categories)
- improvements to documentation
- loads of little bugfixes
- upgraded nsq libraries
Lots of updates for this release.
For new blocks we have:
- to / from AMQP blocks by Nick Jones (https://github.com/nickjones)
- an FFT block that uses the output of the existing timeseries block
- to / from HTTPGetRequest blocks that allow you to form complex GET query responses
For low level changes we have
- A block's query routes can now (optionally) support GET query parameters
For updates we have
- bug fixes in the email blocks by JP Robinson (https://github.com/jprobinson)
- new query endpoints for the cache block
- updates and bugfixes to the GUI
This release contains:
- toEmail and fromEmail blocks: use streamtools to receive and create emails!
- linear modelling blocks: use streamtools to perform linear and logistic regression using stochastic gradient descent.
- GUI updates : a new block reference/creation panel.
- a kullback leibler block for comparing distributions.
- added a tutorials section to streamtools available at
/tutorialsin your streamtools server.
- many small bug fixes and tweaks.
This release includes a bunch of new features, including:
- blocks for controlling beaglebone/raspberry pi
- dedupe and set blocks
- toMongo block
- streamtools now handles non-json data input
- a parseXML block
- fromFile block
- fromSQS proper message handling
- fixes for message overflow handling
And some new example patterns to help you get started.
This new release contains a lot of stability fixes, a ToBeanstalk block, and binaries for Windows and ARM (e.g. beaglebone black & raspberry) as well as Darwin and Linux. Enjoy!
This is a major update. All new graphical interface, and new architecture. Enjoy!
This release has a bunch of new blocks, and the ability to import and export patterns.