This repository provides public domain examples of games using play-clj.
- breakout - an arcade game based on the Atari classic
- dungeon-crawler - an isometric Diablo-style game with a randomized level
- minicraft - an RPG based on Notch's Ludum Dare entry
- minicraft-online - an online version of minicraft
- minimal-3d - a simple 3D example based on a tutorial project
- minimal-3d-model - a simple 3D example with a model loaded from resources
- minimal-3d-physics - a simple 3D example with physics
- super-koalio - a platformer based on a test game with time travel added
- ui-gallery - a random assortment of UI widgets (for start screens, settings, etc)
All files that originate from this project are dedicated to the public domain. I would love pull requests, and will assume that they are also dedicated to the public domain.