One Click Installer
One Click Install makes it easy for users to install software, no matter where that software is located.
To build and develop One Click Installer, several packages may be required from your distribution. Here's a list.
- Qt Framework > 5.2.0
- Libzypp API
Setting Up The Environment
$ zypper install PackageKit-Qt5-devel libzypp-devel libqt5-qtbase-devel
Getting the Source Code
To get the source code, clone the GitHub repository:
$ git clone https://github.com/openSUSE/one-click-installer.git
If you want to contribute into the project you can fork the repository and clone your fork.
Steps to Build OCI
1) Get the source code form GitHub repository
2) Change in to one-click-installer directory:
$ cd one-click-installer
3) Create and change in to a build directory for compilation:
$ mkdir build; cd build
4) Run and configure process with cmake:
$ cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr ..
5) Compile, and Install One Click Installer:
$ make && [sudo] make install
Shalom Rachapudi David