The Shareabouts API is the data storage and data management component that powers the Shareabouts web application. It is a REST API for flexibly storing data about places and an UI for managing and exporting your data.
All of our documentation is is our
doc directory. Use it to learn more about:
Please feel free to check out our staging server to see how it work. Use username
demo-user and password
In the spirit of free software, everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by joining our developers discussion list: http://groups.google.com/group/shareabouts-dev
- by taking a look at our pipeline in the public tracker: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/398973
- by using alpha, beta, and prerelease versions
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing specifications
- by writing code (no patch is too small: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by resolving issues
- by reviewing patches
Shareabouts is a project of OpenPlans.