This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters.
Learn more about bidirectional Unicode characters
Will do. Actually, is this private enough that a deprecation cycle is unnecessary? If so we should just remove the arg now and move the whole func to arrays.datetimes, since that is the only place it is used
- Passing a string alias like ``'datetime64[ns, UTC]'`` as the `unit` parameter to :class:`DatetimeTZDtype` is deprecated. Use :class:`DatetimeTZDtype.construct_from_string` instead (:issue:`23990`).
- In :meth:`Series.where` with Categorical data, providing an ``other`` that is not present in the categories is deprecated. Convert the categorical to a different dtype or add the ``other`` to the categories first (:issue:`24077`).
- :meth:`Series.clip_lower`, :meth:`Series.clip_upper`, :meth:`DataFrame.clip_lower` and :meth:`DataFrame.clip_upper` are deprecated and will be removed in a future version. Use ``Series.clip(lower=threshold)``, ``Series.clip(upper=threshold)`` and the equivalent ``DataFrame`` methods (:issue:`24203`)
- Passing a `time_rule` to `pandas.tseries.offsets.generate_range` is deprecated and will raise a ``TypeError`` in a future version. Pass an ``offset`` instead (:issue:`24157`)
- Bug in :class:`Index` where calling ``np.array(dtindex, dtype=object)`` on a timezone-naive :class:`DatetimeIndex` would return an array of ``datetime`` objects instead of :class:`Timestamp` objects, potentially losing nanosecond portions of the timestamps (:issue:`23524`)
- Bug in :class:`Categorical.__setitem__` not allowing setting with another ``Categorical`` when both are undordered and have the same categories, but in a different order (:issue:`24142`)
- Bug in :func:`date_range` where using dates with millisecond resolution or higher could return incorrect values or the wrong number of values in the index (:issue:`24110`)
- Bug in :class:`DatetimeIndex` where constructing a :class:`DatetimeIndex` from a :class:`Categorical` or :class:`CategoricalIndex` would incorrectly drop timezone information (:issue:`18664`)
Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit.This suggestion is invalid because no changes were made to the code.Suggestions cannot be applied while the pull request is closed.Suggestions cannot be applied while viewing a subset of changes.Only one suggestion per line can be applied in a batch.Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit.Applying suggestions on deleted lines is not supported.You must change the existing code in this line in order to create a valid suggestion.Outdated suggestions cannot be applied.This suggestion has been applied or marked resolved.Suggestions cannot be applied from pending reviews.Suggestions cannot be applied on multi-line comments.
You can’t perform that action at this time.
You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.