Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a maintenance release. A bug in the serial number detection from game images may have caused games to not be detected properly.
To update, remove the root BleemSync folder and replace it with the one in the ZIP archive.
Please use this spreadsheet for keeping track of any missing games from BleemSync Central.
This is a feature release.
- Automatic metadata scraping - if BleemSync detects no Game.ini is present for a game, it will attempt to download the information and game cover from BleemSync Central - a hosted database specifically tailored for BleemSync
- 2 player controller support - Thanks mtrivs!
- BleemSync will now run on boot. This feature can be disabled by deleting the System/BleemSync folder.
note: syncing will only check for Game.ini on boot as there is no internet connectivity on the system
- System/Defaults/pcsx.cfg has been added for allowing a default configuration of PCSX. This will be automatically copied into each game on boot.
Some features in this build may be experimental. Please review the README before seeking out support or submitting an issue.
Minor version update. Updates to the boot process to make it less error-prone.
This release fixes a potential black screen issue on boot of the PlayStation Classic.
The BleemSync application will also pause before exiting if an error has occurred creating the games SQLite database.
This release includes many stability fixes as well as some small features:
- Save and game overmounting has been overhauled thanks to CompCom | Resolves #3, #9, #10
- Initial multi-platform support - THIS IS A PRE-RELEASE FEATURE
- Simplification of database creation thanks to justMaku
- Addition of hotkey to enter PCSX emulator settings by using SELECT + TRIANGLE | Resolves #17, #19, #13
- Stability fix for Windows line endings potentially causing pcsx.cfg to not read in emulator
- Console's original region maintained (fix for O and X being swapped in menu) | Resolves #11
- Support of 25+ games (max limit untested) | Resolves #14
- Changed compatibility for Windows to Windows 7 | Resolves #2
Due to a line endings issue with lolhack.sh, 0.3.0 may cause irreversible damage to the stock games included on the system. As such, the binaries have been pulled and 0.3.1 should be used instead.
Save game support introduced in 0.2.0 introduced a bug where controls and audio would cease to work in games. This minor release should resolve those two issues.
This is a hotfix to resolve an issue where BleemSync would look in the wrong directory for the Game.ini file.
In 0.2.0 the save games are now no longer stored on the system and are redirected to the USB drive. This essentially makes BleemSync USB drives completely independent from the system and makes the whole process much safer.
Updating from 0.1.0
Not much has changed, but please review the new structure for the
Games folder as it has changed. When save games are created, there will be a
UserData folder created next to the
GameData folder for each game.
This is the initial release of BleemSync. Please see the readme for usage and installation instructions.
0.1.0 is marked as a pre-release. This is a safer application than other methods out there, but still comes with the risk of breaking your system. Use with caution!