This is a Garlicoin Wallet for Android. Created with Phonegap.
This is not a standalone Wallet yet. An existing Wallet is required.
It allows you to:
- save multiple Wallet addresses with nicknames
- scan your Wallets QR-Code to import it
- watch your amount and the value of your Garlic
- see your last 25 transactions and their status
- observe mining and blockchain details
Download the prebuild built version here
Available in the playstore: Playstore
Or download the newest release from GitHub: Download
For now it is only available for Android Phones.
Unfortunately, I don't own an Apple Developer License to build the version for iOS. Still, the code should be working already, it just needs to be build.
- PhoneGap CLI:
npm install -g phonegap
git clone https://github.com/pauli2406/GarlicoinAndroidWallet.git cd GarlicoinAndroidWallet
Start Localserver running the app
You can now view the app either in a browser at the IP-Address shown in the terminal, or using the PhoneGap Developer App on your device.
If you consider a donation to support this project. These are my addresses.