Non profit organisations can benefit of services offering free tiers, but it can be hard to find them all in order to make informed decisions.
This repo is a fork of the great https://github.com/ripienaar/free-for-dev list in order to add non-profit special offer to the already listed free for dev offers.
This is list of software (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc.) and other offerings that have free tiers for non-profit organisations.
The scope of this particular list is limited to things infrastructure developers (System Administrator, DevOps Practitioners, etc.) are likely to find useful. We love all the free services out there, but it would be good to keep it on topic. It's a bit of a grey line at times so this is a bit opinionated; do not be offended if I do not accept your contribution.
You can help by sending Pull Requests to add more services.
If you're not inclined to make PRs you can tweet me at
Source Code Repos
- https://github.com/nonprofit – Get a free bronze plan
- https://www.google.com/nonprofits/products/ - Google Apps for Nonprofits
- http://mailchimp.com/for-nonprofits/ - MailChimp gives nonprofit organizations a 15-percent discount. And if your list has fewer than 2,000 subscribers, you can send up to 12,000 emails per month for free.
Analytics, Events and Statistics
- https://www.google.com/nonprofits/products/ - Google Ad Grants
Tools for teams & Collaboration
- https://slack.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204368833-Slack-for-Nonprofits-program Slack offers a free Standard plan subscription to qualified nonprofit organizations with up to 100 members.