Table of Contents
This project shows how to use Swift's Codable API with Firestore.
To run this demo, you will need:
- Xcode 12.x
- Firebase CLI
- Install Xcode (see https://developer.apple.com/xcode/)
- Install the Firebase CLI (see https://firebase.google.com/docs/cli)
You won't have to set up a Firebase project to run this sample, as it makes use of the local emulator suite.
- First, launch the Firebase Emulator suite:
- Open the project in Xcode
$ xed .
- Run the iOS project on a local Simulator (so it can connect to the Firebase Emulator)
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the Apache 2 License. See
LICENSE for more information.