Peter Simons peti
- autoconf-archive 18 A mirror of the GNU Autoconf Archive, a collection of more than 500 macros for GNU Autoconf that have been contributed as free software by friendly supporters of the cause from all over the Internet.
- language-nix 5 Data types and useful functions to represent and manipulate the Nix language.
- ghc-library-id-bug 5 Empiric data about GHC's non-deterministic library ID bug
- hsemail 4 Haskell Parsec parsers for the syntax defined in RFC2821 and 2822
- hledger-interest 4 compute interest for hledger accounts
Repositories contributed to
- NixOS/nixpkgs 852 Nix Packages collection
- NixOS/cabal2nix 62 Generate Nix build instructions from a Cabal file
- NixOS/nixpkgs-channels 12 Nixpkgs/NixOS branches that track the Nixpkgs/NixOS channels
- fpco/stackage 204 "Stable Hackage," tools for creating a vetted set of packages from Hackage.
- NixOS/nix 650 Nix, the purely functional package manager
Contributions in the last year 4,722 total Nov 30, 2014 – Nov 30, 2015
Longest streak 42 days May 3 – June 13
Current streak 9 days November 22 – November 30
- Pushed 27 commits to NixOS/nixpkgs Nov 24 – Nov 30
- Pushed 1 commit to fpco/stackage Nov 27
- Pushed 1 commit to peti/ci Nov 27
- Pushed 1 commit to NixOS/cabal2nix Nov 27
2 Pull Requests
8 Issues reported
- Open #57 language-c-quote-0.11.3 does not compile with alex 3.1.5
- Open #162 BNFC-2.8 does not compile with alex 3.1.5
- Closed #32 morte-1.3.1 does not compile with alex 3.1.5
- Closed #32 language-lua-0.8.0 does not compile with alex 3.1.5
- Open #1004 alex-3.1.5 update breaks gtk2hs-buildtools
- Closed #1003 Why has alex-3.1.5 marked its test suite with 'expect-failure'?
- Closed #75 alex-3.1.5 doesn't declare its dependency on happy
- Closed #11243 R: download source tarballs from the MRAN mirror