Steps for running the Unity App
- Open the project in Unity
- Download and import the Free Fishing Boat asset from the Unity Asset Store: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/23181
Steps for Building the UWP App in Visual Studio 2015
- You need to have Unity 3D installed. You can download it for free from Unity3d.com
- If you don't install Unity to the default location, update the UnityCommon.props file with the correct path to your Unity installation.
- Open the solution in Visual Studio 2015 - Make sure the Build Configuration is set to x86 and Master build.
- Build and Run!
Read the full blog post.