Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Re-based everything on the current Quakespasm version 0.91.0; this allows you to play Arcane Dimensions and other modern mods.
Big update with Oculus Runtime 1.4 support, support for the Rift's headphones, the XBox One controller and some bugfixes. Big thanks to @jeremiah-sypult who wrote the gist of the VR options menu and the controller support.
This is a major update that enables support for the Oculus Runtime 0.6 and the DK2. Direct Mode and proper positional tracking have been implemented.
Some smaller new features and lots of bugfixes in this release. @dghost did most of the grunt work.
- renamed cvars; they're now prefixed with
vr_. See the README.md for details
- updated to libOVR 2.4
- allow setting IPD manually
- added vr_crosshair and vr_crosshair size
- lots of bugfixes and cleanup
This release is mostly based on @swax's changes and incorporates several
r_oculusrift_aimmode settings. The old "nosegun" behavior is still the default, but detached aiming/viewing modes are available. See the README.md for the details.
- Removed r_oculusrift_showweapon. Use r_drawviewmodel instead
- All r_oculusrift_* settings are now automatically saved to the config
- Added 2 additional
- Removed oculusrift check for bob. Use cl_bob 0 to disable bobbing
- Internal cleanup
See https://github.com/swax/Quakespasm-Rift/releases for previous changes.