Big update with Oculus Runtime 1.4 support, support for the Rift's headphones, the XBox One controller and some bugfixes. Big thanks to @jeremiah-sypult who wrote the gist of the VR options menu and the controller support.
Some smaller new features and lots of bugfixes in this release. @dghost did most of the grunt work.
- renamed cvars; they're now prefixed with
vr_. See the README.md for details
- updated to libOVR 2.4
- allow setting IPD manually
- added vr_crosshair and vr_crosshair size
- lots of bugfixes and cleanup
This release is mostly based on @swax's changes and incorporates several
r_oculusrift_aimmode settings. The old "nosegun" behavior is still the default, but detached aiming/viewing modes are available. See the README.md for the details.
- Removed r_oculusrift_showweapon. Use r_drawviewmodel instead
- All r_oculusrift_* settings are now automatically saved to the config
- Added 2 additional
- Removed oculusrift check for bob. Use cl_bob 0 to disable bobbing
- Internal cleanup
See https://github.com/swax/Quakespasm-Rift/releases for previous changes.