Responsive is a responsive, frameless template making use of progressive
enhancement to change the way you look at API Documentation.
Enough buzzwords? We might not be done yet!
- Add function contents
- Add constant contents
- Hide packages if there are no documentable elements that have that package
- Give each package/namespace a generated diagram showing local elements.
- Introduce a switch or tabs to generate documentation using the short descriptions instead of the actual names
- Improve search to do a site wide search
- Long class names fall of the grid; tried fixing this with elipsis but it won't do the job as elegantly
- Add sourcecode view
- Improve this README by giving a better introduction and describing all options
- Improve the glass graph to have a nice viewer
- Make template more friendly for extendability