picosdk-java-examples is a set of Java examples for PicoScope® oscilloscope and PicoLog® data logger products.
- NetBeans IDE 8.2 or later, or an equivalent IDE
- Java SE Development Kit 8 or later
- The latest version of the jna.jar from the java-native-access/jna project.
Note: Copy the jna.jar file into the root directory of this repository.
Drivers are available for the following platforms. Refer to the subsections below for further information.
- Download the PicoSDK (32-bit or 64-bit) driver package installer from our Downloads page.
- Follow the instructions from our Linux Software & Drivers for Oscilloscopes and Data Loggers to install the required driver packages for your product.
Mac OS X
- Visit our Downloads page and download the PicoScope Beta for Mac OS X application.
You can download Programmer's Guides providing a description of the API functions for the relevant PicoScope or PicoLog driver from our Documentation page.
Please visit our Test and Measurement Forum to post questions.
Contributions are welcome. Please refer to our guidelines for contributing for further information.
Copyright and licensing
See LICENSE.md for license terms.
PicoScope and PicoLog are registered trademarks of Pico Technology Ltd.
Java and NetBeans are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Mac and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
Copyright © 2011-2017 Pico Technology Ltd. All rights reserved.