This PR adds the capability to align the main plot title as requested in issue #882.
New title attributes structure
The structure of title attributes within
To be discussed
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
- Not cleaned up. - Padding attributes missing. - `auto` values missing.
- Current position means the title's baseline sits in the middle of the to margin.
- For initial render and update through relayout/update.
- Adapt layout attributes. - Extend compatibility code in `cleanLayout`. - Adapt polar drawing code. - Adapt tests being based on old title attr structure.
- Adapt layout attributes. - Extend compatibility code in `cleanLayout`. - Adapt ternary drawing code. - Adapt tests being based on old title attr structure. - Test relayouting title attributes.
- Adapt layout attributes. - Extend compatibility code in `cleanLayout`.
- Further being splom, validate and template tests.
- Special coerce logic for y because it can be 'auto' also.
- Bug: Using an attribute string representing the deprecated title structure to unset a value wasn't supported.
- Swichting the valType to 'number' spares the custom coerce function. - In addition fixes the missing min and max bounds for y.
- This transitions all traces depending on `colorbar` as well.
- Also remove unnecessary code in carpet implementation.
- Reason: having no default at all for `title.text` would lead to a non-existing `title` container (through a call to `relinkPrivateKeys` deep down the stack) eventually and as consequence would require to safeguard access to `[ab]axis.title.text` by checking `[abaxis.title]` is defined before.