Slic3r Prusa Edition 1.42.0-alpha2
This a second public alpha release, fixing bugs found in the Slic3r 1.42.0-alpha1 release. Please check the 1.42.0-alpha1 change log for what is new in the 1.42 series.
General issues fixed:
- Fixed upload to a Duet board, which did not start the print when asked for #1502.
- Fixed a regression bug in G-code path decimation #1503, #1538.
- Fixed a bug in loading / exporting files with spaces and non-latin characters.
- Fixed a crash when closing the About dialog #1507.
- Slic3r PE 1.41 incorrectly exported system profiles into a config bundle. The system presets contained in such a config bundle are now ignored when importing the config bundle #1511.
- Fixed synchronization of scale factor vs. size at the "Object manipulation" panel #1520.
- Fixed multiple object rotation, scale factor, and size updates via the "Object manipulation" panel #1521.
- A newly added object into the plater is now selected automatically #1525.
- Fixed the --datadir parameter #1526.
- Fixed export of the plater into STL #1536.
- Fixed scaling of multi-part objects through the "Object manipulation" panel #1549.
- Fixed "Arrange" function for objects with mirroring applied #1554.
- Fixed import of an AMF file, some of the objects may have landed at incorrect positions.
- Fixed the "Add instance" function, it did not copy the mirroring information.
- Fixed disappearing tabs when switching between SLA/FDM on Linux/GTK #1563, thanks to @smellyfis.
Windows specific issues fixed:
- The color picker now opens next to the filament combo box, not in the left top corner of the screen #1496.
- Fixed a regression issue, where Slic3r would not open if installed in a directory containing spaces or non-latin characters #1500.
- Fixed a crash after switching the user interface language #1501, #1522.
- Fixed an annoying behavior, where Slic3r main window would get activated as the mouse entered the 3D view #1512.