This is the final release of PrusaSlicer 2.0.0, mostly fixing bugs discovered in the first two release candidates. The PrusaSlicer 2.0.0 is a successor of the Slic3r Prusa Edition 1.42.0-beta2. See the project web https://www.prusa3d.com/prusaslicer/ for details.
- Fixed an issue in copy / paste of objects, where if such a situation was stored into a 3MF or AMF project and reloaded, the copied object instance was shifted by half the bounding box size.
- OSX specific: Fixed a regression issue against the rc2, where it was not possible to delete the last digit in a spin control.
- Fixed asserts on application initialization #2272 thanks @wavexx.
- Fixed an error, when setting the support material distance to "0 (soluble)" or "0.2 (default) and the active language was not English #2278.
- Fixed a crash when setting the infill to 100% and the active language was not English #2279.