LimeChat is an IRC client for Mac OS X.
- One window for multiple servers.
- Rich keyboard shortcuts for your comfortable operations.
- Fast and stable.
- Satoshi Nakagawa http://github.com/psychs
- ##limechat on chat.freenode.net
- Allan Odgaard (WebViewAutoScroll and TextMate logo)
- Atsuhisa Shimazawa (Badge images)
- Dustin Voss (AsyncSocket)
- Eloy Duran (RubyCocoa, crash reporter, Growl notifier, preferences patches)
- Evan Phoenix (Inline images support)
- Fujimoto Hisa (RubyCocoa)
- Josh Goebel (CocoaSheet, many improvements on code and UIs)
- Jun Morimoto (Bug fixes)
- Keiji Yoshimi (Growl notifier patches, hot key patches)
- Kevin Ballard (Theme support patches)
- Laurent Sansonetti (RubyCocoa, many requests and suggestions)
- Peter Haza (Channel name context menu patch)
- Python Software Foundation (Python logo)
- Rails team (Ruby on Rails logo)
- Shingo Morita (Badge images)
- Stanley Rost (Limelight theme)
- Stefan Rusterholz (Many suggestions and patches)
- Takashi Tsugo (Deep Ocean theme)
- The Growl Project (Growl framework and logo)
- why the lucky stiff (Syck)
- William Thimbleby (Syck Cocoa)
- Yohei Endo (Application icons)
- Yukihiro Matsumoto (Ruby logo)
LimeChat is copyrighted free software by Satoshi Nakagawa (psychs AT limechat DOT net). You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GPL version 2.