A simple tool for labeling object bounding boxes in images, implemented with Python Tkinter.
- 2017.5.21 Check out the
multi-classbranch for a multi-class version implemented by @jxgu1016
|--main.py # source code for the tool
|--Images/ # direcotry containing the images to be labeled
|--Labels/ # direcotry for the labeling results
|--Examples/ # direcotry for the example bboxes
- python 2.7
- python PIL (Pillow)
$ python main.py
- The current tool requires that the images to be labeled reside in /Images/001, /Images/002, etc. You will need to modify the code if you want to label images elsewhere.
- Input a folder number (e.g, 1, 2, 5...), and click
Load. The images in the folder, along with a few example results will be loaded.
- To create a new bounding box, left-click to select the first vertex. Moving the mouse to draw a rectangle, and left-click again to select the second vertex.
- To cancel the bounding box while drawing, just press
- To delete a existing bounding box, select it from the listbox, and click
- To delete all existing bounding boxes in the image, simply click
- After finishing one image, click
Nextto advance. Likewise, click
Prevto reverse. Or, input an image id and click
Goto navigate to the speficied image.
- Be sure to click
Nextafter finishing a image, or the result won't be saved.