Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[afs] Fix/optimise handling of filter rect feature requests
Before a filter rect request would usually force fetching every single feature from the server before the request could be complete. Instead, if a filter rect is passed we first obtain a list from the server of matching features within this rect, and then iterate only over those. Fixes broken (multi-minute hang) identify tool use on AFS layers.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 131 additions and 24 deletions.
- +48 −21 src/providers/arcgisrest/qgsafsfeatureiterator.cpp
- +2 −3 src/providers/arcgisrest/qgsafsfeatureiterator.h
- +19 −0 src/providers/arcgisrest/qgsafsshareddata.cpp
- +1 −0 src/providers/arcgisrest/qgsafsshareddata.h
- +26 −0 src/providers/arcgisrest/qgsarcgisrestutils.cpp
- +2 −0 src/providers/arcgisrest/qgsarcgisrestutils.h
- +33 −0 tests/src/python/test_provider_afs.py