* Adds name attribute to <testcase> elements in junit output
* Updated junit test data
* Removed encoding attribute from xml tag in junit results
Perhaps a different version of libxml is being used than to
generate the original output.
* Fixed indenting
* Fix JUnit output
- "message" attribute mapped directly to expectation message
- failure/error body set to format(expectation)
This produces the same output as the summary reporter for
* Fixed expected junit output paths
* Fixed (again) junit output
Matched the stack depth numbers to those output by the
* Allow configuration of test_check() using options()
This adds two options:
* testthat.default_check_reporter: allows configuration of a different reporter
to use for test_check(). For example, 'junit'
* testthat.junit.output_file: specifies a file to which the junit xml should
These are needed so that Ci systems can run test scripts in R packages
without modification, but first set these options() so that test output will
be written to a known location where it can be read and parsed.
* Updated NEWS.md with changes to JUnitReporter and new options