GitHub Profile README Generator
Loved the tool? Please consider donating
This tool provides an easy way to create a GitHub profile readme with the latest add-ons such as
github stats, etc.
Try the tool: GitHub Profile README Generator
Just fill in the details such as
Dev Platforms Username,
Blog, etc. with a minimal UI.
Uniform Dev Icons
Uniform Social Icons
Visitors Counter Badge
GitHub Profile Stats Card
GitHub Top Skills
GitHub Streak Stats
Dynamic Dev(.)to Blogs (GitHub Action)
Dynamic Medium Blogs (GitHub Action)
Dynamic Personal Blogs from RSS Feed (GitHub Action)
Wakatime Stats contribute
Buy Me A Coffee button
Generate README to get your README in
You can preview the README too.
🛠️ Installation Steps
- Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/rahuldkjain/github-profile-readme-generator.git
- Change the working directory
- Install dependencies
- Run the app
💻 Built with
🙇 Special Thanks
- Anurag Hazra for amazing github-readme-stats
- Anton Komarev for super cool github-profile-views-counter
- Gautam Krishna R for the awesome blog post workflow
- Jonah Lawrence for the incredible github-readme-streak-stats
- Julien Monty for super useful devicon
- Scott C Wilson donated the first-ever grant to this tool. A big thanks to him.
- Max Schmitt loved the tool and showed support with his donation. Thanks a lot.
- Aadit Kamat find the tool useful and showed support with his donation. A big thanks to him.
- Jean-Michel Fayard used the generator to create his GitHub Profile README and he loved it. Thanks to him for showing support to the tool with the donation.