Please sign in to comment.
* ActiveSupport::BufferedLogger#silence is deprecated. If you want to…
… squelch logs for a certain block, change the log level for that block. * ActiveSupport::BufferedLogger#open_log is deprecated. This method should not have been public in the first place. * ActiveSupport::BufferedLogger's behavior of automatically creating the directory for your log file is deprecated. Please make sure to create the directory for your log file before instantiating. * ActiveSupport::BufferedLogger#auto_flushing is deprecated. Either set the sync level on the underlying file handle like this: f = File.open('foo.log', 'w') f.sync = true ActiveSupport::BufferedLogger.new f Or tune your filesystem. The FS cache is now what controls flushing. * ActiveSupport::BufferedLogger#flush is deprecated. Set sync on your filehandle, or tune your filesystem.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 96 additions and 241 deletions.
- +22 −0 activesupport/CHANGELOG.md
- +33 −79 activesupport/lib/active_support/buffered_logger.rb
- +1 −2 activesupport/lib/active_support/tagged_logging.rb
- +17 −30 activesupport/test/benchmarkable_test.rb
- +12 −127 activesupport/test/buffered_logger_test.rb
- +11 −3 railties/lib/rails/application/bootstrap.rb
Oops, something went wrong.