Please sign in to comment.
Use the generic type map for all PG type registrations
We're going to want all of the benefits of the type map object for registrations, including block registration and real aliasing. Moves type name registrations to the adapter, and aliases the OIDs to the named types
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 63 additions and 84 deletions.
- +0 −67 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/postgresql/oid.rb
- +13 −6 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/postgresql/oid/type_map_initializer.rb
- +49 −2 activerecord/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/postgresql_adapter.rb
- +1 −9 activerecord/test/cases/adapters/postgresql/composite_test.rb