A SPARQL protocol client for Elixir.
- Executes all forms of SPARQL queries and updates against any SPARQL 1.0/1.1-compatible endpoint over HTTP
- Validates SPARQL queries before sending them to a SPARQL service endpoint (can be disabled via raw-mode)
- Supports result sets in both XML, JSON, CSV and TSV formats, with JSON being the preferred default for content-negotiation purposes
- Supports graph results in any RDF serialization format understood by RDF.ex
- Supports generation of updates (except for
INSERT/DELETE DATAupdates from all RDF.ex data structures
- Works with multiple HTTP client libraries
- Supports interpretation of SPARQL-star results
See CONTRIBUTING for details.
License and Copyright
(C) 2018-present Marcel Otto. MIT Licensed, see LICENSE for details.