Note Taker App
This repo contains the code for all the chapters of the book React Made Native Easy.
This is an example app creating using concepts learnt from the book. It is a simple note taking application that runs on both android and ios.
Running the application
Make sure that you have
- Latest android studio and SDK setup
- Android simulator running in the background
- XCode 9+ (If you have a mac)
- Node V8+
- An IDE (preferrably Atom)
To install all of the above,
- Go to https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/getting-started.html
- Click on Building Projects with Native Code
- Follow the steps to install depencies
After the setup is done,
yarn: To install node_modules
yarn ios: To start iOS app.
yarn android: To start Android app(Make sure that you have a device/emulator connected).