QUADS 1.1.2 is a major enhancement and bug fix release for the 1.1
gaúcho series. This comes almost three months after
1.1.1 and building on the the landmark, next-generation 1.1.0 series.
1.1.2 is comprised of around 11 x feature enhancements and 20 x fixes.
Systems and assignment reporting functionality has been added in
quads-cli --report-scheduled --months 6
Validation now occurs for hosts added to an already-existing environment
Date arguments added for
validate_env.pynow has a
Easier to use VLAN q-in-q output for
quads-cli --ls-qinqto see your cloud VLAN settings/mode
quads-cli --dateis now re-implemented for the 1.1 series #235
Support for Dell r640 systems for Badfish
- Fix for Q-in-Q VLAN usage
- Fix for --rm-schedule
- Fix for premature cloud validations when adding future systems to join an already-running environment at a later date.
- Input sanitization fixes for non-existing environments referenced
- Wiki visual fixes for column sorting when not generating
- Added reboot directive for Badfish failures
- Important fix for cloud history rendering in visuals and in some situations they are not being rendered, or rendered in duplicate areas.
- Fix for resetting the host object on
- Other fixes for
--rm-schedulepost-automation when systems have their current, active schedule removed.
- Fix for q-in-q VLAN remaining true after the environment is redefined
- Further q-in-q VLAN fixes and network automation fixes.
You can view the full changelog here