Clone this wiki locally
- Upgrading to RequireJS 2.1: A guide to the differences between RequireJS 2.1 and 2.0.
- Upgrading to RequireJS 2.0: A guide to the differences between RequireJS 2.0 and 1.0. Related, the original RequireJS 2.0 draft plan.
- Plugins List: A list of loader plugins that work with RequireJS.
- Recipes: A set of code recipes that use RequireJS or related modular tools.
- Test Frameworks: How to get RequireJS working with different test frameworks.
- AMD API Shims: Smaller AMD providers that can be used after optimization builds have been done.
- Patterns for separating config from the main module: These are some patterns for setting up the config options either before the require.js script tag, or for separating the config options from the main module used on the page.
- Sites using RequireJS
- Updating existing libraries: Notes to consider when upgrading an existing library to AMD modules that can be loaded by RequireJS.
- Difference between simplified CommonJS wrapper and "standard" AMD define - also some basic explanation about RequireJS internals.
- RequireJS project page (external)
- Advanced Recipes
- Fine-grained URL control