Welcome to the rev.ng project!
rev.ng is an open source binary analysis framework based on LLVM and QEMU. It features a full-fledged decompiler. It's developed by rev.ng Labs in the open.
This repository contains the source code of the rev.ng infrastructure and of the lifter. You can find the source of the decompiler in the
Eventually, these two repositories will be merged.
You can get in touch with us through the following means:
- X/Twitter, for the latest news about the project;
- Discord, a place for chatting for users and developers;
- Discourse, for user discussions;
- GitHub, for development issues and PRs;
- E-mail, for anything else;
The rev.ng binary analysis framework and decompiler is Free Software.