- Connect to reddit account to get all followed subreddits using API
- Calculate the recommended subreddits based on amount of links from followed subreddits
- Connect topic dataset to list of subreddits
- Colorcode the recommended subreddits based on topic
- Allow the user to connect an additional reddit account to create another bubble
- Merge the two bubbles to show overlapping subreddits of interest between the two users
- Calculate average sentiment of subreddits based on all links from followed subreddits
- Use 3d view to show sentiment?
- Keep readme updated
- Create issues In issues tab for gjorgi
- Reddit Data (3D?)
- More personalised than just basic reddit data with 3d scatterplot
- 3D Neighbourhood/Echo chamber (Following subreddits/Rewards?)
- Loading animation -> Load slowly to links are created
- Starts with circle loading as user types first name (invisible search bar at start)
- Divide dataset by topic
- Use shape for subreddits you don’t know topic for for example
- Use shape for followed/suggests subreddits
- Colorcode topic
- Merge bubbles of other reddit users
- Allow for additional bubbles to be used
- Good progress
- Reduce visual clutter
- Add API functionality
- Make it fancy (better animations/styling)
- Work with the links (make them larger the stronger they are)
- Blank screen.
- Input field, indicating something can be typed.
- Main subreddits fly in.
- Enter second name
- Combine dataset