This software is experimental and a work in progress. Under no circumstances should these files be used in relation to any critical system(s). Use of these files is at your own risk.
This repo contains, the "Hardware" files to support STM32 based boards on Arduino version 1.6.13 or 1.6.12 (some older versions may also work) including LeafLabs Maple, and Maple mini, and other generic STM32F103 boards
PRIMARY SUPPORT FORUM: http://www.stm32duino.com/
Background & Support:
- Based on https://github.com/bobc/maple-asp, which is in turn based on LibMaple by Leaflabs
- Please read the wiki (https://github.com/rogerclarkmelbourne/Arduino_STM32/wiki) for full details
- See also my blog: http://www.rogerclark.net/stm32f103-and-maple-maple-mini-with-arduino-1-5-x-ide/
- NEW: Main support site for using STM32 boards with the Arduino IDE: http://www.stm32duino.com/
- Original LeafLabs "Docs:" http://docs.leaflabs.com/docs.leaflabs.com/index.html
- 20141116: Arduino 1.5.8 IDE with STM32 board
- 20150413: STM32 for Arduino 1.6.2 or newer (update)
- 20150419: Uploading via USB to Serial to STM32F103 boards
Additional Links & Info:
Entry level boards
- Ebay search for "arduino maple" (currently costs <$5 with shipping)
- AliExpress search for "leaflabs maple"
Bigger boards (You need to load the stm32duino bootloader)
Some supplier have this board e.g.