DropZone + DirectoryList
Create your own (temporary) fileshare service on your local webserver. Files are deleted after 72 hours.
Files can deleted after 72 hours (adjust to your need), working like a temporary file sharing service, keeping your upload folder clean after usage.
Installation / Configuration
- Define upload folder in config.php. (Default is ./upload)
- Create a cronjob on your webserver through SSH/terminal:
crontab -e -u www-data
Add this line for check every 30 min:
*/30 * * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/drop/cronjob.php
Path to php can be found by
whereis php and must be in absolute path to work with crontab. To check at other time interval, see https://crontab.guru/ for an easy reference.
- Multiple fileupload with unique share-link
- Better CSS-styling on dropzone
- Make own config.php file
- Publish demo-site
- Scramble fileshare-path without using database
- Option for hiding uploaded file in DirectoryList browser