Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This major release includes database connectivity and a Discord bot.
- Allow Twitch hosting commands from Discord.
- Allow users to register as Twitch streamers on Discord with Twitch confirmation. This replaces the old hosting rotation system that had Twitch users manually entered.
- Created a secondary hosting rotation that users with the Podcasters role can freely add or remove from. Streamers in the primary rotation are always given priority over this secondary rotation.
- Allow Discord users to create voice channels that auto-delete after being empty for 5 minutes.
- Added a system that creates Discord roles for games that can be subscribed to for notification.