autopkg-conductor.sh script is designed to do the following:
- Detect a list of AutoPkg recipes at a defined location and verify that the list was readable.
- If the AutoPkg recipe list was readable and available, run the following actions:
- Verify that AutoPkg is installed.
- Update all available AutoPkg repos with the latest recipes.
- Run the AutoPkg recipes in the list.
The AutoPkg run has all actions logged to
~/Library/Logs, with the logfiles being named autopkg-run-for- followed by the date.
If the optional
slack_webhook variables are correctly populated, AutoPkg recipes for Jamf Upload or JSSImporter should have output sent to the Slack webhook specified in the
Jamf Upload new package message:
JSSImporter new package message:
For more information, please see the link below: