Please sign in to comment.
Updated LibGit2Sharp to version v0.24.0
API changed: -> repository.commit() now mandates 'author' and 'commiter' as two distinct parameters. I pass into both the same value by default. -> repository.Stage() passes to the static class 'Commands' taking the repo as a first parameters. -> repository.Pull() undergoes the same change -> repository.Checkout() also -> repository.Remove() also -> repository.Fetch() takes the biggest changes. -It now requires by default a refSpec. As we will usually fetch everything, I hardcoded on the code the classic "+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*". -It also requires a logMessage, which I hardoced empty ("") -> repository.Branches[branch].Remote changes as well. Now this collection moves to the .Network class member of the repository, as repo.Network.Remotes[branch] Changes to be committed: modified: RetailCoder.VBE/Rubberduck.csproj modified: RetailCoder.VBE/packages.config modified: Rubberduck.SourceControl/GitProvider.cs modified: Rubberduck.SourceControl/Rubberduck.SourceControl.csproj new file: Rubberduck.SourceControl/_SourceControlClassDiagram.cd modified: Rubberduck.SourceControl/packages.config modified: RubberduckTests/RubberduckTests.csproj
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 286 additions and 23 deletions.
- +6 −3 RetailCoder.VBE/Rubberduck.csproj
- +2 −0 RetailCoder.VBE/packages.config
- +33 −14 Rubberduck.SourceControl/GitProvider.cs
- +4 −3 Rubberduck.SourceControl/Rubberduck.SourceControl.csproj
- +237 −0 Rubberduck.SourceControl/_SourceControlClassDiagram.cd
- +1 −1 Rubberduck.SourceControl/packages.config
- +3 −2 RubberduckTests/RubberduckTests.csproj
Oops, something went wrong.