Added snapshot support. Please use the provided snapshot pack over the main pack. Hopefully, this works for future snapshots.
I also tweaked/nerfed the upgrade loot table to be a bit nicer. In the future, I plan to introduce a config option for various tables so that you can play w/ half prices or simple upgrades.
I've updated PlayerDB so consequently have updated EnderChest+ with some small feature boosts.
- Now requires PlayerDB v0.8-beta
- Data now persists between name changes. Note, you must first upgrade to this new version before changing your name.
- Better warning messages for missing libraries.
- Works in all dimensions (I meant to fix this before I released, but I forgot)
- Consumes only 1 book instead of all books when making a manual
- Works for 1.16.1 and potentially 1.15+
Hey all, just releasing an update for some fixes and changes.
Note that this requires the latest PlayerDB release due to the reintroduction of Lantern Load!
- Fixed shulker dupe bug when using a fresh shulker
- Fixed exploit where you could put shulkers inside each other
- Updated color scheme to be uniform throughout
- Updated wording
- Requires latest PlayerDB (v0.7+)
- MUST UPDATE LIB
Yay, a release! Hopefully, this doesn't break.
A reminder that you MUST have PlayerDB in order for this to function.
You can get that here: https://github.com/RitikShah/MC-PlayerDB/releases