The ultimate static generated documentation theme for the JAM-stack. Highly customizable, based on Gridsome, ready to deploy to Netlify in one click. DEMO
Beware, Jamdocs is still in heavy development and will probably change a lot in the near future. And the docs for it is still not completed.
Fast by default
Jamdocs is optimized to be as fast as possible, right now generating 100/100/100/100 score in Google Lighthouse. And 100/100 score in Google Page Speed Insights.
Local installation for development
git clone https://github.com/samuelhorn/jamdocs project-name.
Deploy to Netlify
Import to Forestry CMS
This project has been pre-configured to work with Forestry. Any changes you make in Forestry will be commited back to your repo.
Setup & configuration
See the demo, which is also the documentation, obviously!
- Improve the actual documentation for Jamdocs, in Jamdocs :)
Build the homepage better, dividing stuff into components and so on.
- Implement Algolia search.
Add a link to this repository from the demo.
- Creds to the Netlify team for making an awesome all in one hosting soluiton for the JAM-stack.
- Creds to the Gridsome team for developing a great foundation to build static sites.
- Creds to Evan You for making Vue.
- Creds to Cole Bemis for making feathericons, my favourite icon set.
- Creds to Egoist, who's not that egoistic. Because he made vue-feather-icons.
- Creds to Forestry for finalizing the Forestry configuration and writing about it in the docs, adding their great headless CMS to the mix.
Enjoy Jamdocs, and if you like and use this project commercially, please consider sponsoring on Github since I have put a lot of spare time into this.